Arash H. Zabetian
Arash H. Zabetian specializes in client centric litigation of complex and high profile civil rights, consumer rights, wrongful death, medical malpractice and personal injury matters.
He has handled numerous high profile civil rights and wrongful death cases with notable results. In 2015, Mr. Zabetian obtained one of the highest civil rights settlements of the year in California. This case involved allegations of wrongdoing by the highest levels of the police department. By devoting significant resources and the deep knowledge of the law, Mr. Zabetian was able to prosecute this case to one of the best results of the year as recognized by various publications.
Before moving to Los Angles, Mr. Zabetian lived in Dubai where he studied computer science in University of Wollongong. After moving to Los Angeles, he obtained his B.A. in economics from California State University – Northridge, where he received the award of Milton Friedman Distinction in Study of Economics.
Mr. Zabetian received his law degree from Loyola Law School, where he graduated with Cum Laude, Order of Coif honors in 2013. During his tenure in law school he was also named recipient of Ahmanson scholarship. Mr. Zabetian is licensed to practice before all the courts of the state of California as well as the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Dedication to a regimented preparedness and the passion to fight for the aggrieved is what sets him apart.
Representative cases include:
- $2,515,000 wrongful death in noneconomic damages against a City for dangerous design of intersection; Confidential.
- $2,025,000 wrongful death action for Domino’s Pizza’s delivery driver’s negligent driving; De La Cruz v. Domino’s Pizza, et al.
- $2,000,000 judgment in wrongful death action for a bicyclist who failed to stop for a stop sign; Garcia v. Gonzalez, et al.
- $2,000,000 civil rights action for LAPD officers’ failure to provide medical care to an arrestee Fuentes v. City of Los Angeles, et al.
- $1,500,000 personal injury action settlement for three times the policy limit where a worker fell from his own ladder; Aleksanyan v. Aghassy, et al.
- $1,350,000 civil rights action against FPD for failure to comply with policy during a vehicular chase of an individual on probation; Mondragon v. City of Fontana, et al.
- $1,250,000 medical malpractice action against a prominent neurosurgeon from a spine surgery which resulted in neurological deficits in upper extremities; Villa v. Regents of University of Cal, et al.
- $1,119,200 wrongful death action for an automobile collision where the decedent was determined to be at fault for the accident; Confidential.
- $1,030,000 wrongful death action for where decedent is involved in a fatal collision on I-10 Freeway while attending to his stalled vehicle in a traffic lane; Alvarez v. Sole, et al.
- $1,000,000 traumatic brain injury action where client was hit by a swinging glass door while seated for a manicure; Panosian v. Nina’s Nail, et al.
- $1,000,000 personal injury action where a pedestrian suffered a broken knee while crossing the street; Olea v. Noris, et al.
- $1,000,000 wrongful death action where a big rig driver rear-ended the decedent who was stalled in the right lane of traffic on I-15 freeway; Valerio v. Lino Express, et al.
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 – 2020
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 – 2019
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2020
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2019
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2018
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2017
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2016
Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, Order of Coif, 2013
California State University – Northridge, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2009
State Bar of California
U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Mr. Zabetian is fluent in Farsi.
Contact Mr. Zabetian
Copyright © 2016 The Zabetian Firm. All rights reserved.