Arash H. Zabetian
Arash H. Zabetian specializes in client centric litigation of complex and high profile civil rights, consumer rights, wrongful death, medical malpractice and personal injury matters.
He has handled numerous high profile civil rights and wrongful death cases with notable results. In 2015, Mr. Zabetian obtained one of the highest civil rights settlements of the year in California. This was a case where many attorneys found no liability, but Mr. Zabetian saw individuals in need of his help and by devoting significant attention and resources he was able to obtain a substantial settlement in only a few months. Mr. Zabetian has also handled many personal injury and criminal matters.
Before moving to Los Angles, Mr. Zabetian lived in Dubai where he studied computer science in University of Wollongong (Dubai Campus). After moving to Los Angeles, he obtained his B.A. in economics from California State University – Northridge, where he received the award of Milton Friedman Distinction in Study of Economics.
Mr. Zabetian received his law degree from Loyola Law School, where he graduated with Cum Laude, Order of Coif honors in 2013. During his tenure in law school he was also named recipient of Ahmanson scholarship. Mr. Zabetian is licensed to practice before all the courts of the state of California as well as the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Mr. Zabetian is a proud member of CAALA and NCDD. In his spare time, Mr. Zabetian spends his time practicing mixed martial arts which he has done since childhood. Dedication to a regimented preparedness and the passion to fight for the aggrieved is what sets him apart.
Representative cases include:
- $2,515,000 wrongful death action for dangerous design of an intersection; confidential parties.
- $2,025,000 wrongful death action for Domino’s Pizza’s delivery driver’s negligent driving; De La Cruz v. Domino’s Pizza, et al.
- $2,000,000 civil rights action for LAPD officers’ failure to provide medical care to an arrestee suffering from asthma; Fuentes v. City of Los Angeles, et al.
- $1,500,000 personal injury action for a fall from a ladder by an unlicensed contractor; Aleksanyan v. Aghassi, et al.
- $1,250,000 medical malpractice action against a prominent neurosurgeon from a spine surgery which resulted in neurological deficits in upper extremities; Villa v. Regents of University of Cal, et al.
- $1,119,200 wrongful death action for an automobile collision where the decedent was determined to be at fault for the accident; Confidential.
- $1,000,000 wrongful death action where a big rig driver rear-ended the decedent who was stalled in the right lane of traffic on I-15 freeway; Valerio v. Lino Express, et al.
- $900,000 personal injury action arising from a dangerous design of a parking lot which resulted in multiple orthopedic injuries when an inattentive driver hit the plaintiff while backing out of a parking stall; Confidential.
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2018
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2017
Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star – 2016
Recipient, First Honors Award: Ethical Lawyering – 2012
Recipient, First Honors Award: Business Associations – 2012
Recipient, CALI Excellence For the Future Award: Federal Civil Procedure – 2011
Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, Order of Coif, 2013
California State University – Northridge, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2009
State Bar of California
U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Mr. Zabetian is fluent in Farsi.
Contact Mr. Zabetian
Copyright © 2016 The Zabetian Firm. All rights reserved.